Monday, February 06, 2006

I need a project!

Well this week I've been having the odd smoke :(
I put that down to not having a crochet project on the go at the moment. (well that's my excuse!)
I've ordered a load of 70's crochet patterns from eBay & looking forward to their arrival.
I'm quite into the retro style at the moment and all these American mags have some fantastic patterns, only way to get decent crochet patterns is to eBay them or search American sites.
No doubt I'll be posting more photos to show off my latest creation soon!
Is nobody crocheting in the UK??????

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Hi Andrea! Norma from CP here. I have to compliment you on your beautiful work. The photos are great! The new black shrug is great and I especially love the shelf trim in your kitchen cupboards...makes it look so cozy! You are very talented! If I can ever help you out finding patterns in the US, let me know! I am a huge Anglophile (love everything from Queen to Harry Potter to crumpets!); hope to visit there some day. Click over and check out my blog some time as well!
Norma, Plymouth Massachusetts

15/2/06 9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home